Friday, April 1, 2011

The Beginning

04.01.11
This is my first time. Blogging that is.  I decided I wanted to try it. What the heck.  Share some of my insides with you reading on the outside.  These are my treasures.  Moments in time.  Memories.  Things I like.  People I love.  Here is a place I can document it. Keep it filed. Somewhere neat and tidy. 
I live in Lakewood, California with my sweet, handsome husband, Travis.  He is my hero.  Smart and sweet and thinks of me as often as I think of him (all the time).  I know. I’ll stop now.  But he is really wonderful.  OK.  Stopping.  We’ve been together since our junior year in high school. 

This is before it all began. Before the first date. First kiss. But we were already smitten.



It’ll be 12 years this June.

Older. But still smitten.


 Married for almost 3. 
September 25, 2008
  
And living together in this house for 5.
Our humble abode after much hard work landscaping.
You can see a glimpse of Travis' '67 Ford Fairlane in the driveway.

We are proud parents of two sweet chocolate labs.
Guinness.
Guinness is a very happy puppy.

 And Raja.

She is a sweet girl. When she is not being bad.

They are brother and sister.  Something the books tell you to NEVER do.  Two puppies.  At the same time.  Of the same litter. But we didn’t listen.  I mean, look at them, they are so cute together.
Guinness and Raja at 23 months and roughly 75lbs.

Boy we were brave. 
I spend a lot of my time inspired by what’s around me.  Family.  Friends.  Pretty things. Food. Words.  Here is where I plan to share it.  One moment at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment