Thursday, May 5, 2011

Guinnito & Rajita

Travis gave our dogs Mexican names a couple months ago.


Because. . . why not?


We affectionately refer to them as Señior Guinnito & Señiorita Rajita.
Of course, they are just Guinnito & Rajita for short.

 I don’t know where Travis got the idea.
But I can’t help but visualize them in sumbreros. Guinness with a long mustache.

I'm tempted to buy them some.

This red one would look great on Raja.

  
And this on Guinness.

 They'd be handsome compadres.


We have several "pet"names for our pups,
(Guinnison, Guinney, Guin Guin,  Raja Bear-ok, maybe Guinness has more names than Raja does). . .
 But I must admit, I call them by their Mexican names more often than not lately.
I find it rolls of the tongue quite nicely. 
 And it is particularly endearing when they are being sweet and cuddley. 

She melts in his arms.

And as Papacito and Mamasita of the house, all rights reserved.

Happy Ciñco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment