Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's a Boy!


Soooo... we found out!


And we are so excited!
A BOY! 

We would've been happy either way, boy or girl.
But it is soooo amazing to be able
to picture ourselves having a little man! 

If he is anything as cute as Travis was as a kid,
ohhhhh we are in for it.

Travis, 1984ish.

Look at that smile! 

I can't help but love the idea 
of trains and airplanes and fire trucks 
and all the fun things lil' boys like to play with.
 
Source

And I can't wait to dress my lil' guy.
People often say that girls have cuter clothes options, 
but I have to disagree.
You may have to search a bit harder,
but I'm really diggin' these styles. . .

For the baby boy:

ITCH Moustache Gracious Onesie, baby boy mustache onesie and burp cloth set,

What a hip baby! 
What? Too mustache heavy?
I can't help it!
Here's another one for good measure.

Source

Hehe.

And for the lil' man:

#fashionkids on instagram, and upper right Source

Ummm, the cute factor is high.
I'm obsessed with lil' boys in newsboy caps. 
And sweaters and stripes and plaids and bow ties, 
OH MY!

Our first purchase for our baby boy 
were these adorable Chuck Taylor high tops.

AWWWW!

OK, OK.
Besides dressing our lil' man in stylish duds. . .


. . . I'm also really excited for an active lil' one
that is sure to wear me out.
One who will love to roll around in dirt. . . 

Source

(I'm going to have to brush up on my stain getter-outter skills.)


One who will love to watch
Monday night football with his Daddy. . .


. . . but still love to make chocolate chip
cookies from scratch with his Mommy.



Because he will find out later in life,
that a boy who bakes will forever impress the ladies.

Source


I can't wait to see him playing with our eager pups.
OHHH!



And for Summer's filled with sand castles and digging for sand crabs.

Source

Or seeing him run around in an oversized
soccer uniform and lil' soccer cleats in the Fall. 

Source

And of course,
seeing him play Little League in the Spring,
just like his Daddy did.

Travis, c. 1989.

I'm excited for all of it.

My brother, Brian, and his lady, Trisha are
expecting a baby girl just a few weeks ahead of us.

Awww! Aren't they super cute?
 
I couldn't be more thrilled to be sharing this experience with them.
They are going to be amazing parents.
It's so perfect that the first grandchildren
in this family are both a boy and a girl.

Cousins close in age, & a boy and girl to be the best of friends!
How fun!

And you guessed it,
pink Chuck Taylors were our first gift to their baby girl! :)
We can't wait to meet her!

Aww, cousin cuteness!

Many blessings all around.

Cheers friends!

XOXO
Aimee




No comments:

Post a Comment